- Maximum payout: a no-deposit bonus in the Netherlands often has a maximum payout. Once your bonus has been cleared, make sure you cash out on time. Everything you win above the maximum amount will be lost.
- Which slots can and cannot be played: it often happens that the online casino does not accept some slots for wagering the bonus. Make sure you check beforehand which bonuses you can and cannot play.
- Time: often you have to clear the bonus in a certain amount of time. So you can’t keep the bonus for weeks or months. Look http://www.casinosreview.ca/visa/ closely at this as well.
- Required deposit before cashing out: this is a tricky condition. This is because there are casinos that want you to make a deposit first before you can cash out the winnings from the no-deposit bonus. For us, this would be a reason not to accept this bonus.
This is not as easy as it seems. You’ll have to make some nice scores somewhere in order to convert your free bonus into real money. However, we can give you some advice on how to go about this.
Let’s say you got 5 dollars no deposit bonus and you have to wager it 35 times. Then you have to wager a total of $5 x 35 = $175 before you clear the bonus. This is a big amount when you start with $5.
The best thing to do now is to play an online slot machine with high volatility. Sure, you run the risk of losing everything quickly, but it also gives you a chance at a big win. And that’s what you need.
If you want to get the big win, then it is important that you pick an online slot machine with low volatility and a high RTP, for example, Starburst. This is because here you can play for a very long time and you will pick up much smaller winnings.
Because of the high RTP and many smaller wins, your balance won’t drop quickly and you can keep betting. You will then keep playing until the bonus is cleared.
Once your bonus is unlocked, either pay it out or continue playing up to the maximum amount you can payout.
The above way doesn’t always work, unfortunately. But if you only play slots with low volatility, your chances of unlocking the free bonus are much lower.
Advantages and disadvantages of a no deposit bonus
Everything has advantages and disadvantages. Even a free bonus without a deposit can have some disadvantages. But we can tell you that the advantages are many times greater. We have made a list where you can find the advantages and disadvantages of a no deposit bonus.
- Try free slots
- Play for free for several days
- Get to know the casino well before you deposit
- Free money if you win
- Multiple casinos offer it
To do or not to do no deposit bonus – conclusion
We say: a no deposit bonus, always do it. After all, you shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. However, make sure that you are playing at a reliable and safe casino.
It is important that you read the terms and conditions before you accept a free bonus. You don’t want to end up with a nice win and suddenly lose everything. Therefore, always read all the terms and conditions before you start playing anywhere.
We have tried on this page to inform you as best as possible about what types of no deposit bonuses there are. What amounts there are in no deposit bonuses and we have given tips on how to clear the bonus.